In addition to the urban studies publications and data compiled within this website, there are additional resources with related datasets that may be useful to you in your research. We have listed a few below. We also hope to continue updating the Cambodia Urban Database over time with additional data and we welcome your contributions.
Websites with Data and Publications Specific to Cambodia
Websites with Quantitative Data
Databases of Academic Papers and Books
- Southeast Asia Digital Library: provides a wide variety of materials published or otherwise produced in Southeast Asia. Drawn largely from the collections of universities and scholars in this region, the digital library contains digital facsimiles of books and manuscripts, as well as multimedia materials and searchable indexes of additional Southeast Asian resources
- Nature: a leading multidisciplinary science journal
- PlosOne: a peer-reviewed open access scientific journal published by the Public Library of Science
- ScienceDirect: a leading source for scientific, technical, and medical research
- Taylor & Francis: peer-reviewed journal articles published under the Taylor & Francis and Routledge imprints
- Wiley Online Library: collections of online journals, books, and research resources, covering life, health, social, and physical sciences
- Springer Nature: a leading global research, educational and professional publisher
- Springer: more than 2,900 journals and 300,000 books, part of Springer Nature
- MDPI: a publisher of peer-reviewed, open access journals
- Hindawi: one of the world's largest fully open access journal publishers
- PubMed Central: a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature
- Open Access Theses and Dissertation
- ProQuest: full text articles from thousands of scholarly journals as well as newspaper records and other archives
The photos used on this website were sourced from the following:
“Home”: Mohd Fazlin Mohd Effendy Ooi, 15 June 2015, Phnom Penh from a window.
“Additional Resources”: Jonas Hansel, 5 January 2013, Kratie street scene.